Thursday, January 6, 2011

Silver?

Well that sucked. 3 goal lead vanishes in the 3rd and lose 5-3. how? why? I almost threw up!

How classless are the Russians? You win so you have the right to celebrate, scream scary Russian at the camera with your crooked teeth and ugly faces, sure. You won, I get it. Its not their fault that everything about them is ugly. But, when you take the championship trophy into Canada's end of the ice to celebrate, that's crossing the line. I was disgusted!!! How come Kassian didn't fix some Russian teeth with his Koho? It shoulda been lights out Piestany style! The Brawl in Buffalo!!! Had I been on that team it woulda been ugly. Uglier than their language, teeth and faces combined.

oh well, at least my 2 year old son enjoyed all the goals in the 3rd period. Sometimes I wish I could just appreciate good hockey like him. Doesn't matter who scores he goes bonkers cheering. Definitely lightens the mood.

OK enough World Juniors, I'm getting all fired up!

When you see someone running across the street, do you secretly hope they bite it when they get to the curb? no? me neither.....

Day 2 of boxing tonight! I'm looking forward to punching the crap out of the heavy bag, and I think some people will be sparring so that will be fun to watch. My goal is to start sparring in 3 months, hopefully I learn to keep my hands up or my name will be Dean "lights out" Lee.

Is Eminem the greatest rapper of all time? I think so. People will argue Tupac, but Eminem has been able to stay alive so therefore takes over the title. That is of course if Tupac is actually dead.

alright that's all, talk to you tomorrow

1 comment:

Travis K said...

Them Russians are ugly, aren't they?