Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday

Well this week went by fast. I guess it helps when you only have a 3 day work week.

I will be hitting the road with the Pontiacs tomorrow afternoon. I will be doing colour commentary for the game in Sherwood Park. Robb and I will be on the air at 6:45.

Sherwood Park by the way, hottest puck bunnies in the league. This is from a very reliable un-named source so if you are into good looking ladies, maybe make the trip.

Speaking of 'puck bunnies'. Is that the politically correct term now? I remember back when I was younger we just referred to the as 'pucks'. Is the 'bunny' part an Alberta thing? Or is it to make them feel better with the Playboy Bunny comparison? Do puck bunnies even know they are puck bunnies? Either way, try and tune into tomorrow for the hockey game.
I googled "puck bunnies" and the following picture was one of the few I felt was sharable...the rest were awesome though!

That's it. Have a good weekend!

No comments: