Friday, May 22, 2009

Rodeo Queen, Bachelorette, TSN

I get to have the Rodeo Queen on the show later this morning, around 9:30ish. Should be interesting. If anyone has any pressing questions to ask her let me know!

I went to Little Greek restaurant lastnight in St. Paul for the Bachelorette date and had a very delicious baked spaghetti. I am so glad the 1st round of dinner dates is over and done with now. It was good and all but sitting there and watching a couple eat is not my cup of tea. Round 2 of the Bachelorette starts next tuesday with themed dates so it should get a little more fun for spectators.

Is anyone else disgusted by TSN's biased opinion on the Western Conference Final? They talk like Detroit has won the west and should easily walk over Pittsburgh. Remember 3 years ago when Edmonton faced San Jose in the 2nd round? Oilers were down 2 games to none, they were totally out played, out hit, and just looked like an 8th seeded team playing a power house. Then game 3 and 4 were played in Edmonton were the Oil dominated and won the next 4 straight. I have no doubt in my mind that Chicago can do the same this year. Just because you are down 2-0 in a series does not mean your out. I know the stats say that when a team is up 2-0 they win the series 90% of the time but lets give the Blackhawks a little bit of credit. Especially since they already beat Calgary (who TSN picked as cup favorites) and the Canucks (another favorite from TSN). I say Chicago will win the next 2, lose game 5 in Detroit and then win game 6 and 7.
If I am wrong, well then I guess I will apply for a job on TSN.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you and that whole detroit thing. They haven't played in Chicago yet and they're already counting the blackhawks out of it