Monday, May 25, 2009

NEED YOUR CASH!!!!!

Well it's back to work Monday after an extremly busy weekend. I was in Cold Lake Saturday for the Rosenoir remote which went by really fast thanks to the comic relief of Chris Gill. Not sure if he tries to be hilarious or it just happens but he's a funny funny man.

Next I was off to the Bonnyville Pro Rodeo. I was rather impressed with the turn out and I also heard a rumor that they had to stop letting people in because it was a "Sell Out". It was also the 1st rodeo I have been to where they had a clock and leader board which was very handy since I missed the action on Friday.

Sunday was fun. We had a dunk tank set up in the Rodeo grounds to help raise money for the Relay for Life in Cold Lake this coming Friday. My self, The Robb Hunter (www.therobbhunter.com) and Genevieve were all dunked throughout the afternoon. We were able to raise about $250 which is good considering it was only 2 bucks to try and dunk us. The water was very cold and I hope I do not have to do it again for a long time....unless we are raising money.
I am also putting my self up for auction to raise money for the Relay for Life. The highest bidder will get me for 4 hours of labor. If you wish to bid on me please call 1-877-812-5665 or 1-780-812-3058. Our afternoon girl Genevieve is also auctioning herself off so please support the cancer research.

No comments: