Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday

We discussed nick names on the more morning show today. I wish I had a really cool nickname. I came up with a really cool nickname, but that's illegal and it wont be able to be used, but if for some reason we COULD make up our own, I would be Dean "The Jet" Lee!!!

My grandpa calls me Tiger, (started before Tiger Woods was famous) but he's the only one.

Oatmeal is the most underrated breakfast food on the market.

What mode of transportation do I remind you of? Think that's a weird question? It came up in a game of "What" over the weekend and 2 people came up with a broken elevator......weird in so many ways.
Good Job to the Kindersley Red Lions of the Sask West Hockey League. About 5 years the Senior hockey team began. I played for the first 2 years and we were absolutely awful. I think we had 2 wins in those 2 seasons. Most nights dressed only 12 players or so, most of which were under the age of 19, and most nights were filled with brawls and extra curricular activities.
But after a few hard, long ,depressing seasons they have become a respectable hockey team in that league and this year can threaten for a league title! Good job guys!

That's it, that's all!

No comments: