Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday

Watched some pretty good stuff on TV yesterday. Jurassic Park was on so Seth (22 months old) and I sat down and watched it. He lost his marbles when the T-Rex attacks the cars after escaping its pen. Like literally screamed, cried and ran out of the room. I had to pick him up and he locked onto my like a little squid. his little arms and legs wrapped all the way around me I swear.

I was able to calm him down and then taught him how to hide under a blanket during scary spots. He rather enjoyed doing that and even did it at appropriate times during the movie and then later that night during Oilers power plays.

Can we seriously start cleaning up facebook. Its making us as a society look dumb. If you don't know how to spell something look it up. You're already on the Internet. Some peoples entire statuses seem to be in a code that I can't figure out. It doesn't make you cool, it makes you dumb.

Speaking of FB, I cruise through it all the time to see whats important to you, the listener. Its helpful on deciding what people care about, and I noticed the ONLY people tweeting and facebooking about the Golden Globes last night, were radio people. I personally don't care about the awards shows and it looks like you don't either. I like knowing who won, as it will affect what movies I rent but the show itself, in my opinion, is a huge waste of time. I was busy with Simpsons, Bobs Burgers, Family Guy, and the Oilers game last night.

That's it, that's all

No comments: