Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday

I had my last Boxing session for a while last night. I head Cancun Wednesday morning. Flight leaves at 6 am so we have to be at the Airport at 3. I am already there mentally, basically have things on cruise control. The people at boxing were saying that I will come back out of shape. Not going to happen. My wife happens to be a personal trainer and there is a world class gym at the resort we are staying at so I will be continuing my training to make my hands a weapon.

If someone with a bob cat could clear the parking lot at Muller Plaza that would be great. With the + temps we had, the ice pack that was our parking lot has become 9 inches of mush. And for whatever reason the owner doesn't think that clearing it is something that needs to be done, even when cars are getting stuck and people cant walk through it. I get that it would cost, but hes a lawyer.

No comments: