Monday, February 1, 2010

I know....I know

It has been a long time since I blogged. I have been kinda busy as of late, and to be honest nothing has really caught my attention to blog about.

The Grammys were last night and I was able to watch the last 45 minutes or so as I was travelling. I was quite disappointed in the censorship if Lil Wayne, Eminem, Drake, and Travis Barker collaboration. The completely turned the sound off for most of the song because of inappropriate lyrics. Why would the Grammys allow them to perform a song if it wasn't able to be listened to by the TV audience. It made me change the channel. Those award shows are pretty lame anyways.

This week is the Alberta Winter games here in the Lakeland. I will be attending the Opening Ceremonies on Thursday night and will be at the snow boarding on Friday. It should be alot of fun and I am pretty excited to feel the energy that will be emitted from the 2500 Athletes plus all the fans who will be here for the weekend.

Ok so maybe not everything about the Grammys made me change the channel
Stay Healthy!!!!

No comments: