Friday, January 8, 2010

SAD DAY

Another picture from my dad. There has been a non life threatening injury confirmed by The Winnipeg Free Press, but no word who or the extent of the injuries.
Please leave some of your favorite memories of the old barn in the comments section....one of my favorite memories would be the shoes being tossed onto the ice after Klipper goals, and hosting a few Provincial Hockey championships and having that big air horn go off when we scored.
I am absolutely shocked and in disbelief of the news that the West Central Events Center in my home town of Kindersley Saskatchewan was lost today. I am speechless


I stole this picture from Janelle McCullough on facebook.




If you have any other pictures please email them to me at dlee@newcap.ca and leave any comments below.



I have a family member, Dayna Demmons, who was curling in the Scotties there so I hope they are all safe. (GOT WORD THAT THE CURLERS ARE FINE)





This one was sent from my dad.

No comments: