Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday



Unfortunately there are no boobs on the blog post for today but maybe another day there will be. Plus if you just scroll down you can see them again.



Is it just me or is much more difficult to play Call Of Duty-Modern Warfare 2 on-line, during the afternoon. I find it much easier at night and I have a theory behind this. In the afternoon you get the guys/girls that don't really have much else going on and play vids non-stop. In fact there are probably people on-line during the afternoon that haven't yet gone to bed from the night before so they are really really good at the game. So if this theory is correct, the average gamer would be online in the evening after they finished supper and discovered that TV these days blows unless you like Reality shows. Either way, evening or afternoon, I am still not that good at COD-MW2 on-line but find it very addictive.




Speaking of Reality TV. Biggest Loser season finale is on tonight. I have been getting into this show as of late and, even though my fiancee is out of town, I will probably tune in and see who won. The only thing that drives me crazy about the show is that it is 2 hours long. Oh well if it gets too boring I guess I could just video game it up some more.


Ok I lied here is another boob shot...

Stay healthy guys!!!!!!

No comments: