Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday

I feel like I go in cycles when it comes to blogging. One week I will blog a whole bunch with a lot of things on my mind and then the next I have nothing. Much like last week. Nothing really got my brain going so I focused on other things but now I am back with this on my mind
....

Lost a bet due to the Riders vs Esks game. TNT as he likes to be called is making us play the Edmonton Eskimos fight song every morning at 9 AM. Had the Riders held on and won he would have been wearing a Riders Jersey out front of the KOOL studios giving away water melon. Next time I guess.
....

I was at Greig Lake n Saturday and loved every minute of it. Spent the afternoon with the Seymore family who I have not seen in well over 2 years. Do you ever go see someone who you have not seen in a long time and find it awkward trying to find something to talk about? Well with Don and Bev that never happens. The whole afternoon you would have thought we spent time together on daily basis thats how awesome and interesting they are. Before we got there they went fishing and caught 16 jackfish so supper that night was amazing!!!!
....

Also was able to try Bud Light Lime Saturday. One word-Delicious. If you like Corona with a lime then I suggest picking up BLL instead. Save having to cut up a lime!
....

Congrats to the Dirt Devils for winning the 'B' side of the Bonnyville Mixed Slo-Pitch league. That is the team I began the season with but stopped playing due to travelling a lot on weekends and personal reasons.
....

Wednesday I head to Golden to do some whit water rafting on the Kickinghorse River. If you ever plan on challenging that river go with Wet'N'Wild. This will be my second time with that company and they get an A+ for sure!
Check out the video!

1 comment:

Robb Hunter said...

Dean,

Co-hosting a show with you is like rafting a river of Whit every morning.

I just try to keep my head about water!