Friday, July 17, 2009

FRIDAY!

Going back to the chucks tonight. I was standing nice and close to the fence (leaning on it to be exact) last night when the chucks came ripping past, and I was struck in the neck with some flying mud! Thats what I call getting on in there!!! I loved it. I was joking with a fellow Newcap employee that that's what us Saskatchewan boys love, dirt in the face!
Who would have thought that horses could be such pranksters? On one of the heats, an outrider was having trouble getting on his horse and going. It looked like the horse was playing games because everytime the guy would try to jump on the horse would move just enough that the rider would miss. Kind of reminded me of when I go to pick people up and just as they reach for the door handle I drive ahead 3 or 4 feet. It usually gets me sworn at but hey its funny for me and I am sure that horse loved it.\
....

Funny how all Edmonton Eskimos fans were jacked up before the CFL season about the fact they now have Maurice Lloyd (former Riders LB) and new head coach Richie Hall (former Riders Defensive Coordinator), and now they will have the best defense in the league. They have given up 90 points in the last 2 games! And not only is that hilarious, but the Eskimos fans are blaming Ricky Ray for it! Last time I checked he didn't have the responsibility of stopping teams from scoring a point every minute and 20 seconds!
....

The above will back fire badly if the Riders don;t pull out a huge win tomorrow afternoon vs Montreal. I have the Riders winning 21-7. Bold? Yes, but as they say win or lose, we still drink booze!
....

Anthony Calvillo should get used to seeing this!

No comments: