Friday, May 15, 2009

5.15.09

The friday of the may long weekend!!!! What other sentence gets you goin more? The official start to the summer, drinking in the rain at a campground that has no leaves on the trees yet, swimming in fridgid waters. Hey its awesome!
It has been a few years since I was out camping for May Long, last time it rained the whole time and some one I was sharing a tent with forgot to close the door so I slept in the car the whole time.

Carolina/Boston-Game 7-Overtime. Nothing beats a game 7 in sports and nothing beats OT in game 7 in sports. I was hoping for Boston to win since Carolina is a bunch of cheaters as proven in 2006.
Anahem/Detroit-Game 7-Boring. I was hoping both teams would lose. Go Hawks Go!

I have my Golf clubs all ready to go for the weekend and I don't care what happens I am getting a round in by Monday at the latest. I have been NEEDING to golf for about 3 months now and still have not gone.

I was in Cold Lake last night for the Lakeland Bachelorette and saw that the ice on Cold Lake is still thick. I was disgusted. When will it warm up so I can complain about being hot?
While in Cold Lake I ate at Clarks down by the marina and my oh my do they make a delicious burger. Possibly the best in the lakeland! Next time I am in CL Clarks will be my restaurant of choice.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun May Long weekend.

No comments: