Monday, August 24, 2009

Why TSN2? Why?

On Friday I had a live on location at Aparra Shoes in Cold Lake. The remote wasn't over until 6PM. Seeing as I am a die-hard Riders fan I like to watch the games in their entirety. So when TSN2 launched last year I was excited that if I miss anything on TSN I could just watch it on TSN2 a few hours later. I got home around 6:45ish and checked the guide and saw that the Riders vs Montreal game was scheduled for 8:30PM on TSN2. I turned my cell phone off, stayed away from the Internet and put in season 5 of entourage so I didn't accidentally find out the score of the game before it was over. At 8:30 I tuned to TSN2 to find live women's tennis from some lame stop in Toronto. The tennis match was going longer than expected so I sat and watched. Finally the match was over at 9Pm so I was ready for some football!!!!! Only to find out TSN2 was showing Live tennis all freaking night! The next match started at 11PM Toronto time. Who honestly wants to sit up all night watching tennis? I was so pissed off that I sat at home relying on "Canadas Sports Leader" to pull through for me and I was stuck watching to eastern European manly looking ladies piss and whine of the ball being out by a fraction of a millimeter when I could have been watching the Riders lose to Montreal and then had something else to piss me off and blog about today!
....

I had a horrible dream last night. I dreamed no one came to my wedding including my groomsmen. It was horrible. Also in the dream I was wearing a white tux (which will never happen) and went out partying with it the night before and got it all dirty. All in all it was a pretty strange dream so hopefully it goes it alot better when I get married for real next June

.....
I was at the Bonnyville Pontiacs training camp most of the weekend and things are looking good. The team should have the best group of Defence men in the league, and we all know defence wins championships. I will be coaching at the annual White VS Black game tonight and cannot see my team losing. See you there at 7:30!....

No comments: