Monday, June 8, 2009

Manly Treatment

We had the ladies from Camelot Body Care Plus in studio all morning today. I received a Gentleman's Facial. It was absolutely amazing. They started off by having me breath in this stuff that relaxed me. Then Sarah pretty much massaged my face for an hour. It ended with a green mask that was on my face for about 15 minutes. While that was on I had my hands massaged. It was the most relaxing thing ever!
Next Robb had a Sport Pedicure. They soaked his feet, trimmed his cuticles, shaved down his calluses (pardon the spelling), massaged his feet, and then had a paraffin wax wrap. Again Robb was relaxed and ready for a nap!
This was all done to prove that manly men such as Robb and I, can get this stuff done without feeling shame.
We are also qualifying people who win the Gentleman's package for fathers day. The package includes the facial, pedicure, 30 minute massage, and some product for the face and stuff.
Today's manly trivia was, name the 6 original teams in the NHL.
Geronimo knew the 6 were Chicago, Boston, Detroit, New York Rangers, Montreal and Toronto.
If you have any manly trivia suggestions please email them to me at Dlee@newcap.ca
....

I was at the Maple Flag open house Saturday afternoon. It was pretty cool to see all the fighter jets up close and personal. When you see them on TV flying around you forget how big they actually are.
Huge props goes out to CFB Cold Lake for the parking situation. We pulled up to where they had a military man directing people on where to park. He looked into my vehicle and saw that I had my son who is only 12 weeks old. He then said people with children under 3 get to park up close. He directed me up to our parking spot which was literally 100 yards from the entrance to the show.
More places should have kids parking. It made pushing the stroller through the dirt parking lot a hell of a lot easier.

No comments: