Monday, June 15, 2009

Back to work Monday

I was so confident that the Penguins would win in 7 that I didn't even watch game 7!
I was busy setting up camp for my weekend camping trip and listened to the game on the radio. The station I was listening to it on had the Detroit feed which was good if you were a Fleury fan. They were so one sided anytime Fleury made a save it was "incredible" or "miraculous". I guess if you bet the mighty Red Wings it must have been a miracle.
Good job on Crosby for snubbing some of the arrogant Wings after the game for the traditional handshake. I would never shake Maltby's, Hossa's or Osgood's hands. They probably smell funny.
....

Like I mentioned above I was camping on the weekend and wowwee did I pick a good weekend. The thermostat on my vehicle was reading 34 yesterday on my way back from golfing and this was only 1 in the afternoon. I had a great time relaxing and it was fun having the first camping experience with my son! He sure did tan and loved every minute of the whole outdoor experience. Other than when we took him down to the water and put his feet in the water....he screamed like someone was killing him...it was actually pretty funny.
....

While camping I went golfing at Northern Meadows golf course outside Goodsoil. I recommend it to anyone who golfs. Lots of trees, very little water, and reasonably priced. I don't know if I am just getting better at golf or it was an easy course because I shot a 49 and it was the first time I swung a club all year. Drained 2 fifteen foot puts which was pretty exciting.
....

If anyone knows of a better lake than Kimball Lake in the Meadow Lake Provincial Park, I would love to know about it. I have been going to Kimball for the last 24 years and can not get enough of it. It was the cleanest water, the nicest beach, and the best campsites I have ever seen. I was also able to get KOOL on my radio the whole way there and back!
....

Chris Pronger is a loser...just thought I would put that out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.. what does pronger have to do with this. lol. what did he do now?